Erasmus in Hamburg 2006
Donnerstag, November 16, 2006
Pictures...eventually!






HEY HEY!

I haven't forgotten about the pictures. Here are some...

Pic 1: Host&Guest nearby the castle (wonderful view onto the city!)

Pic2: Host family (part of it...Chrysta, Greg and little Despina) waiting for Eli while 5-minute-break.

Pic3: Me, myself and I. Notice "the Absolut bottle" form of the square!

Pic4: Eli and me being very cool at seaside.

Pic5: Guest fans not welcome. Graffiti at Aris stadium before their game against AEK.

Thanks again, Chrysta, that was wonderful! Did I already mention that Matt and me are travelling to Vienna tonight? :) Well, we are!

Cu later!

Andres

posted by schinkae @ 8:49 PM  
0 Comments:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home
 
Frühere Posts
Archive
Die Hamburger Links
Die CH-GR Email-Links
Hamburg Lovers