Erasmus in Hamburg 2006
Freitag, Dezember 08, 2006
Die Neue Franken

I see you made some new franks! Really good design guys, bravo! ;)

Well, we wish you a merry "franken" and a happy new wealth ;)

ps: I just found the news here, on a Greek blog:
"New Swiss paper money"
[...]I really like the fact they are vertical. I also like their vivid colors and their typography generally. But they 're a little bit strange. I don't know. I'm not keen on them. I don't think I'd like to have an embryo or the HIV virus in my wallet.

On the other hand, it would be not bad at all to have some thousands of Swiss franks. Even if they had a bad image[...].

posted by Ttallou @ 8:37 PM  
5 Comments:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home
 
Frühere Posts
Archive
Die Hamburger Links
Die CH-GR Email-Links
Hamburg Lovers